The Luna Boho Bag

The pattern for this bag sort of appeared to me one day as I was cleaning around the house, and I immediately began to sketch it out on my notepad. I was so excited to complete this one and share it with all of you. There are so many ways you can customize this one with color, beads, and much more. Don't like fringe? Leave it off! Love fringe? Make it extra long!





I designed this one as a cross body bag - I find them more secure, especially when bending over to help little ones tie shoes and get snacks. It's the perfect size to fit my phone, wallet, keys, and a few other essentials. But you can easily change the strap to your liking by making it longer/shorter, or thinner/wider.



While I was making this bag, my daughter kept asking if I was making HER a bag.  I realized it would be perfect for a Mommy and Me set! So I decided to write up a pattern for a small size too. 

She absolutely LOVES her new bag and I can't wait to wear them out and about together (you know... once the world is done imploding!).


I love giving back to the maker community, so I decided to make the patterns for both of these free. Please just credit me if you sell your bags, or use the pattern :) Thank you!


Enjoy!





Comments